Grace One Family,
September began with a challenge for our church. We had our first case of Covid-19, and she was a dedicated medical worker. These frontline workers risk their life daily to care for others during the pandemic, and it’s unfortunate yet understandable that some of them are infected by the virus. Amid such hardship, God protected her family and the church. Now, she is healed and recovering from her illness. Let us continue to pray for her recovery and give thanks to God for having her as another testimony of God’s mercy and grace.
After reviewing the current situation, the Elders unanimously decided to move ahead with our schedule for phase 2B reopening. On this Friday, we will welcome the youth to come back to church for the FUSE fellowship. As we stress repeatedly, no one should feel pressured to come in person. For those who come, we strongly urge you to follow the guidelines to protect yourself and others. We also ask all to diligently do the self-screening procedure included here before coming, so that all may feel safe.
As always, please keep this reopening process and our task force in your prayer. As long as we remain unified in Christ, challenges can only make us stronger than before.
May the Lord bless you and keep you
COVID-19 Self-Screening Questions
COVID-19 Precautions: For the protection of our church family, we ask everyone to self-screen prior to coming into the G1 Church facility.
1. Are you currently experiencing a cough, fever (>100.1°or subjective fever), chills, sore throat,
muscle/body aches, vomiting, shortness of breath or any cold or flu-like symptoms?
2. Do you have a recent loss of smell or taste?
3. Do you have a runny nose, nasal congestion, or sore throat that is different from seasonal allergies you have from time to time?
4. During the last two weeks, have you been diagnosed with COVID-19?
5. During the last two weeks, have you had close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
or suspected to have COVID-19?
6. During the last two weeks, have you returned from international travel or a Covid-19 Hot-
If you answered “yes” to any question, we ask that you stay home in order to
protect your health and the health of all those in our church community. Thank you!