Church Reopening Team Update
Grace One Family,
In light of the new guidelines from CDC and NC governor, the Reopening Taskforce has deliberated carefully and come up with the following changes to our current G1C Reopening guidelines:
1. We will stop measuring temperature as you walk into our building.
2. We will gradually reduce social distancing requirements. For Sunday services, we will open one section tomorrow for seating without social distancing. For the following Sunday, we will open another section. We will continue to assign seats for all sections.
3. We will continue to require mask in the building throughout the month of May. Starting June, those who have been fully vaccinated will have the option of not wearing mask in the building.
4. The Children Ministry will continue to require mask to protect our precious children.
5. Masks are encouraged but not required for outdoor gatherings.
Church unity is utmost important in our consideration of the guidelines, and we appreciate all members to follow the new guidelines to protect our church and members. We are looking forward to the day when we may gather without any concerns of the virus.
May the Lord bless you and keep you,
G1C Reopening Taskforce
Grace One Family,
Jesus said: “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these” (MT 19:14). I must confess I have been looking forward to the day that we may bring back these precious little ones. When we designed the new building, we specifically reserve ample space for our children. We want more children to come to Jesus, so that they may learn to walk in God’s way for the rest of their lives.
Therefore, the Children Ministry core team and the Reopening task force have been preparing for this important day, knowing a church family would not be complete without our precious children. We want to make sure the parents feel safe to bring their kids to the church, and we want the children to enjoy their time in their brand-new children’s wing. I am excited to inform you that this day has finally come.
On this Sunday (9/27), we will welcome our children back to church for the children worship at 9:30 am and Children’s Sunday School at 11 am. Although we love to see all our children showing up, each household must make your own decision in your own pace. It’s a great opportunity for the parents to practice loving communication with your children, and for the children to learn to submit to their parents and obey rules as the Bible teaches. We continue
to urge you to follow the guidelines and diligently do the self-check procedure to protect yourself and others.
Jesus is the one who wants the children to come to him, and he shall protect them as they come.
May the Lord bless you and keep you